Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat or ENT) is a medical-surgical specialty that focuses on head and neck diseases and disorders. The Department of Otorhinolaryngology provides expertise in the following sub-specialties:
– Otology/Neurotology (ear problems)
– Audiology (hearing problems)
– Laryngology / Voice disorders
– Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
– Rhinology (nose & sinus problems)
– General Otorhinolaryngology
– Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
– Microscopic Ear Surgery (Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy & Stapedectomy)
– Oral Surgery (Adenotonsillectomy, Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP))
– Soft tissue surgery
Seha Emirates physicians use minimally invasive procedures whenever possible to reduce pain and speed recovery.
|Degrees||M.D. in ENT|
|Experience||36 years of Experience|
|About||Dr. Furat Jawad joined Seha Emirates Hospital as a Consultant Otorhinolaryngologist in 2016.
His main areas of specialty include:
a) Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
b)Microscopic Ear Surgery
c) Oral Surgery 4) Audiology
All our physicians actively participate in Continued Medical Education programs to constantly improve treatment options for patients and stay up to date with the latest advances in the medical field.
|Workdays||Sat - Thu 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM | 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|